Just did a quick check on the Twitority of the term ‘Internal Communications’ on Twitter. Of dubious merit methinks- firstly, for a quirk of data, I actually get a mention because of my Top 10 Internal Communications people to follow on Twitter; but hardly any of that list who should be there, actually make it directly into the Twitority posting. But, saving grace, @csaba81 does get mentioned in dispatches and he certainly has genuine authority not to mention generosity, in the sphere of internal comms and Twitter.
I know this was knocked together quickly in reponse to a post from Loic, but hey ho, it still produced some questionable results:
For more seasoned analysis of Twitority and Authority see:
- Loic Le Meur Twitter: We Need Search By Authority
- Loic Le Meur Twitority Made It
- Stowe Boyd Authority Is A Highly Charged Particle
- Om Malik On Twitter, Followers Aren’t Really Friends
- or follow the debate on Twitter!